- It is severe excruciating electric shock like sensations over one side of face.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia is also called as Suicidal Disease
- Pain is more during eating, brushing, washing and speaking.
- In Trigeminal Neuralgia contact between Trigeminal Nerve and Artery leads to electrical abnormalities.
- In some cases patients can be treated with medicines but majority of them require surgical intervention.
Surgeries performed to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia:
Other Cranial Nerve Abnormalities
- Facial Nerve Compression- Leads to hemi facial spasm
- Vestibular Nerve Compression- Leads to severe giddiness or vertigo
- Glassopharyngeal Nerve Compression- Leads to difficulty in swallowing
- Vagus nerve compression- Leads to hypertension
- Spinal Accessory nerve compression- Leads to spasmodic torticollis
Success is at the Heart of WIINS and We Take it Seriously.
Our work and success is because of the highly expert and skilled doctors, utmost care taken of the patient, smart use of the latest equipment and technology in the procedures and our patient care centric approach.
People talk about us
"This is indeed a wonderful hospital with specialist doctors where patients are treated with complete care. Hospital atmosphere is very friendly. I thank all the doctors and staff for taking good care of our patient."
"My overall experience was very good. WIINS is a very well managed hospital. I am very happy for my brother Mr. Rajesh Hingangave as he got cured from a very critical health condition. Thanks a lot to the WIINS hospital management, staff, canteen & most importantly Dr. Prabhu and Dr. Prasad. "
" My patient – Mr. Pradeep Shinde was admitted in WIINS hospital for 8 days. All queries regarding patient’s health were totally resolved by the expert doctors. Hospital staff and doctors were very co-operative. The quality of food in the canteen is excellent. The green and beautiful garden creates healthy environment at the hospital."